Monday, August 18, 2008

my olympic debut :)

look for us at the olympics! we leave tomorrow morning at 6:00am :) then when i arrive i have to get on a train to go to siping and pick up my tickets and then go back the next day to beijing. long story, but the olympic committee is crazy!

here's our events if you want to look for us (these are the china times):
8/21 - women's beach volleyball finals (gold and bronze metal games)
8/21 - women's handball semifinals (the tickets were really cheap)
8/22 - men's beach volleyball finals (gold and bronze metals)
8/23 - track and field (bunch of events, including 4x400 relay)
8/24 - men's marathon
8/24 - closing ceremonies

that's the skinny. look for us on tv :)

i'm out to china!

2 comments:

Ruvin said...

That's awesome you got to see all those events. I love your banner photo Wu. You look like you've been practicing.

Unknown said...

I think I saw you guys at the men's volleyball! Was Rach wearing her blue shirt with a hawaiiany cartoon on it?? I hope so because that would have been awesome.